Planning Concepts Training Course Launched
Press release: STAVANGER, 18th of October, 2013
We are proud to announce the launch of a brand new training course - Planning Concepts.
Developed as a direct result of customer requests, Planning Concepts offers a basic introduction to planning as a discipline, ideal for new project personnel, project managers, students, trainees, and engineers moving into a project function.
The new one-day course is perfect preparation for our Safran Project and Safran Planner courses, but is equally valuable on its own.
On Planning Concepts, students will learn about:
- What planning is, and why we do it
- Different types of plans and schedules in different industries
- The standard planning cycle on EPC projects
- The concept of network planning
- How to build a robust schedule from scratch
- Basic planning terms, such as float, milestones, lag, lead time, and baselines
- Different methods for reporting progress
- An introduction to earned value
The course is designed to be interactive, and open discussions are encouraged.
Planning Concepts received excellent reviews from its first group of students, gaining 100% positive feedback.
For more information please see our training catalogue or contact Inger Narvestad: firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 40 00 47 07