Senior Sales Executive Sweden
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly capable Enterprise level software sales person capable of developing pipeline and closing new name sales initially in Sweden. We are a Norwegian based but international software company with a large installed base in Norway, and a world leading software portfolio for managing complex and asset intensive projects. We seek an individual based in Sweden to drive new growth in that country but working closely with the international sales team.
- Remote Work: Reporting to the Stavanger office but not based there.
- Develop a business plan for development of the Swedish territory for Safran
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business in Sweden
- Deliver agreed sales targets for the full Safran portfolio
- Expand Safran's international client base outside Sweden as required
- Provide support to the Nordics sales team as required
- Support the strategic development of Safran in cooperation with the CEO and the executive management team
- Contribute to the marketing of Safran in social media and using Inbound marketing tools
- Enterprise level sales experience
- Familiarity with the ‘C’ level engagement experience
- An ability to engage with clients at all organisational levels
- Familiarity with advanced sales and prospecting techniques
- Knowledge of inbound marketing and Account Based Marketing techniques
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English language
- Knowledge of software sales, preferably for Project Controls or Asset Management vendors
- Knowledge of the Asset Intensive sectors such as Utilities, Telecomms, Aerospace and Defence; Automotive; Energy
- Sales track record and existing clients in these sectors.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- 10 years + Experience