This is an opportunity to play an essential role in the future of one of our most successful products.
Safran Risk has achieved market recognition as one of the best products in its field and we are looking for a senior developer to initially work with the development lead and ultimately take responsibility for its ongoing development.
In collaboration with the dev lead, you will design, build and test new features, in addition to maintaining and upgrading existing ones.
You will take ownership of new features, and you will be actively involved in improving our current tooling, standards and processes.
As part of the Safran family, you’ll also have an opportunity to interact with our global customer base and play an important part in the future direction of our product range.
If you are currently a senior developer looking for a new challenge or a developer looking to take a step up, we would love to hear from you.
- Oslo, Norway / UK
- Producing code using .NET technologies (C#, WPF, XAML, Azure)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Designing and developing initial Prototypes / Proof of Concepts
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming (preferably C#)
- Knowledge of the .NET framework
- Familiarity with: WPF, design and architectural patterns, Microsoft SQL Server or other database systems
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Bootstrap, React or Angular
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
(For example Git or SVN)
- Good level of English and preferably Norwegian
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Complete your details and upload the attachments below and we will be in touch soon!